How to use the package sane-airscan?

From: Kabelo Moiloa
Subject: How to use the package sane-airscan?
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2023 01:18:56 +0100 (CET)

Hello there, even though when I =guix install sane-airscan= and run
=airscan-discover= I see my scanner listed it isn't listed when I try to find
it using =simple-scan=. I tried modifying the sane-service-type to have the
following values: sane-backends, sane-backends-minimal and sane-airscan and
none of that worked either: simple-scan still fails.

--
 Sent with Tutanota, enjoy secure & ad-free emails.