Re: not about downloading videos in Guix

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: not about downloading videos in Guix
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2023 16:22:40 +0100

Heyo,

[I've un-CC'd poor Gottfried.]

Akib Azmain Turja 写道:
Excuse me, what does that "®" (REGISTERED TRADE MARK SIGN) means?

Mostly that you took me too seriously. Although registration *is* worth considering IMO. I would like to discuss this in Brussels.

Who trademarked Guix?

Microsoft.

As far as I know, even GNU isn't a trademark...

Sure it is. Why wouldn't it be? It's even a registered one, at least in the US. You can ask TESS.

Kind regards,

T G-R