Re: Qemu not creating virtual ports

From: Tobias Geerinckx-Rice
Subject: Re: Qemu not creating virtual ports
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2023 15:57:12 +0100

Hi Thomas,

Thomas Ieong 写道:
I checked that all the kernel modules related to virtio are loaded.

Apparently it's something specific to my configuration as I talked to another guixer and it was working perfectly for him with the latest
guix and kernel.

It's not clear to me what refers to the guest and/or host. Is the host a Guix System? Something else?

If it is a Guix System, could you provide your system.scm and the output of ‘guix describe’?

If it's not, could you install Guix on the host (using http://guix-install.sh) if you haven't yet, then try using its qemu package rather than your distro's?

Kind regards,

T G-R