Re: guix running advice: correct?

From: Julien Lepiller
Subject: Re: guix running advice: correct?
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2023 07:41:59 +0100

Ah, the guix pull profile comming first is not absolute. It's simply that some
users might have installed guix in their default profile, and if that profile
comes before guix pull, that huix will be used. Any guix upgrade will then
doongrade your profile.

This shouldn't be ppssible anymore, since guix should do the right thing now
when setting the shell profile files, and it would warn if you attempted a
dpongrade.