Re: 3D print enthusiasts

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: 3D print enthusiasts
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 14:25:52 +0100

Hello,

Am Sat, Jan 14, 2023 at 08:45:43AM +0000 schrieb phodina via:
> I was wondering how many of us are there 3D print enthusiasts.
> And also what solution do you use?

some time ago there were efforts to add Slic3r:
   https://issues.guix.gnu.org/43906
I should have continued looking at the patches...

Personally I moved to cura, which as far as I can tell is broken in Guix.
There are no definitions of printing materials, and I am not able to add
any by hand. Maybe it is trying to write things into the store? It should
be possible to add the missing data during the build, I would like to have
a look soon.

Andreas