QEMU Image

From: Philip Nelson
Subject: QEMU Image
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 19:27:56 +0000

I downloaded the GNU Guix 1.4.0 QEMU Image and run it per the installation
instructions. I open a terminal and run:

```
guix pull
sudo guix system reconfigure /run/current-system/configuration.scm
```

When I reboot, I receive the following error where the file system check on
/dev/vda1 failed. This doesn't happen if I don't `sudo guix system
reconfigure` of course, but I assumed that reconfiguring with the
configuration file that is currently in use should be safe. Am I doing
something wrong?