Re: guix deploy: Failed to read private key

From: Kitty-Cricket Piapiac
Subject: Re: guix deploy: Failed to read private key
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2023 19:07:31 -0800

On 14/02/2023 04:47, Efraim Flashner wrote:
It can't read the private key because it is password protected. I'm not
sure if it's possible to do without removing the password on the key.
Thank you for the help; using a non-password protected key works. In hindsight this should have been one of the first things I tried with the error message given ^_^);

Cheers,
Kitty-Cricket