Re: Coreboot,T440P & GUIX installer

From: jerome moliere
Subject: Re: Coreboot,T440P & GUIX installer
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 20:30:50 +0100

Hi all,
FYI I managed to install GUIX.
touch /tmp/.... trick did the  job and enabled me to continue through the
installation process...
I was able to install a few packages more but now I am seeing messages with
bad tainted kernel, errors coming from the Ath9K module  and the machine
hangs for seconds or minutes....Many messages reported into the log
files....
Even if I do not succeed to connect to WIFI it seems that these hw problems
with Ath9K wifi card make the machine unstable & not usable...
I was not able to update the guix packages list with guix pull ...machine
hangs for several minutes and nothing happens...
I tried to install openjdk, same results...
I think I have a serious hardware problem...
Thanks again for your support
regards

--
J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J