Re: Newbie question: How to disable pager in "guix search"?

From: Rodrigo Morales
Subject: Re: Newbie question: How to disable pager in "guix search"?
Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2023 14:50:29 -0500

I asked the same question in <irc://irc.libera.chat/#guix> and someone
recommended me setting PAGER to an empty value I did by executing the
following command

,----
| export PAGER=
`----

This solved the issue. Someone also recommended me setting the `PAGER'
environmental variable in my Emacs configuration and shared his personal
configuration which contained the following statements

,----
`----