Re: The Night Light filter, also known as Blue Light filter or Color Tem

From: Marek Paśnikowski
Subject: Re: The Night Light filter, also known as Blue Light filter or Color Temperature filter
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2023 10:05:58 +0000

For some reason, my response was not posted by the list - I used a "respond to
the list" option of Evolution.

Here it is again:

W dniu śro, 08.03.2023 o godzinie 09∶49 +0000, użytkownik Gottfried
napisał:
> [...]
>
> Is there a package in Guix to support this?
>
> [...]

Actually, there is a Redshift service for this functionality,
documented here:
https://guix.gnu.org/manual/en/html_node/Desktop-Home-Services.html

I am not familiar with Tuxedo software, so I hope this matches your
needs.