Re: image converter and resizer

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: image converter and resizer
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2023 16:43:45 +0000

Hi,

thanks very much for your help.

I prefer a graphical programme,
at the moment it is easier for me.

AFAIU imagemagick is a commandline programme.
In trisquel I can use imagemagick as a graphical programme.

In Guix there is no package: "imagemagick"

only: "perl-image-magick 6.89"

Is this the package in Guix for using imagemagick via commandline?

There is another package in Guix for the commandline:
"imgp"

but as I said, I prefer a graphical programme,
so may be "gimp" is the solution.

Kind regards

Gottfried