Re: image converter and resizer

From: Gottfried
Subject: Re: image converter and resizer
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2023 13:57:48 +0000

Hi,

thanks for your help

may be imagemagick can be used only in the command line
but I hoped to be graphical, as I know it from Trisquel.

Or can it be that I have first to do a:
sudo guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm
before it works properly.
But photoflare is working graphically,
without doing a sudo guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm

How is it generally:

If I create a new profile, it should work
or do I have to do than a
sudo guix system reconfigure /etc/config.scm
so that everything is in place and it works properly?

kind regards

Gottfried