Re: Intel 13700k iGPU not recognised

From: Samuel Schmidt
Subject: Re: Intel 13700k iGPU not recognised
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2023 16:54:10 +0100 (CET)

Hi Erik,

not directly related to your problem, sorry, but if I understood you correctly,
you managed to use Hyprland on Guix? Can you share how you packaged it? :)

Thank you in advance,

Samuel

Am 21.03.2023 um 00:11, Erik Giorgis <egiorgis@egiorg.is> schrieb:Hi

I installed guix on a new system, and would like to use Hyprland with it. I
already have Hyprland working on an older laptop.
However, on this new system I get an error that the iGPU is not supported by
mesa.

A quick lspci:

VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Device a780

Also a lot of other devices are just marked as "Intel corporation device", and
not recognized (it seems).
I tried booting another OS, and the iGPU is correctly recognized as a UHD 770.

I'm having this problem while on kernel 6.2.7, haven't tried other versions.

Thank you a lot in advance,
Erik