Re: getting apt-get

From: Andreas Kahari
Subject: Re: getting apt-get
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 14:44:48 +0100

In <20001110135628.A4477@purple42.epx.epita.fr> Thomas Poindessous
writes:
[cut]
> And th e working hurd package is available here:
>
> ftp://alpha.gnu.org/pub/gnu/hurd/debian/dists/unstable/main/binary-hurd-i386/base/
[cut]

Both Neal and Thomas (and the countless other people that are going to
note upon this) are of course correct. I'm not subscribed to the
Debian lists either, so I can't blame it on misreading the name of the
list... sorry.

/A

--
Andreas Kähäri       (
Dept. of Info. Tech. )       Savage's Law of Expediency: