Re: draft for page

From: OKUJI Yoshinori
Subject: Re: draft for page
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 02:24:13 +0900

[help-hurd is added into Cc:.]

From: Zeno Gantner <chef@zenogantner.de>
Subject: draft for page
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 17:46:04 +0100

> Does someone know what person I shall contact in order
> to be able to upload it to hurd.gnu.org?

  I don't know. I wrote to web-hurd, but there is no reply yet.

http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4/l4refx86.ps.gz
http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/papers_ps/fiasco-spec.ps.gz
http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/fiasco/faq.html

>  - Is there a homepage for GNU Mach?

  No.

>  - In the section "WWW Links", there are URL of some
>    projects not related directly to this one, but I
>    think these links can be useful, too, e.g. if you
>    look for documents.

  Maybe, but there are too many links, if you add them, just because
they can be useful.

>  - I've heard there were efforts to port Hurd to MIPS and
>    PPC, is there still something going on?

  I don't know.

Cheers,
Okuji