Server boot error

From: harry
Subject: Server boot error
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 20:04:24 +0000

I am currently trying to boot the hurd and have managed to point it to
the correct partition.
This is the first time with the Grub disk and I get as far as
module=/boot/serverboot.gz
this seems to work fine and then it leaves me at the prompt
root device name [hd1s8]
what do I do from here I cannot find anything in the documentation to say
whats next.
When I try anything I get
Server boot script [/dev/hd1s8/boot/servers.boot]

This makes absolutely no sense to me at all can someone enlighten me.

TVM
Harry