Re: Hurd Logo

From: daPenguin
Subject: Re: Hurd Logo
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 23:19:15 +0100

the only thing I can do besides whathever I do... is drawing... if you want
a logo... send me ideas and I'll  manage to make something out of it... tell
me about the spirit of the group, what does it stand for and where it will
go... funny stuff, not so too... well I'll send something for you to see in
short time after your requests... and than you'll tell me to go away or to
keep with you....
oh... I'm thinkinĀ“in starting a long journey in C learning... never
programmed in my life... but I have the main ideas and directions... Clues?!
gimme me a push... links?! whatever...
my only contribution is drawing... Make my day!!!!!  I'll make yours!  ;o)
(sounds good doesn't it? eheheh!)