Can't make mig 1.1

From: Dennis Gornushenkov
Subject: Can't make mig 1.1
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 20:07:45 +0400

The point is that I want to make glibc2.2.2?, but it needs mig.
I try to make mig on my intel P3 on slackware 7.1.0 (linux2.2.16) and nothing can do with that.
The script gives the following :

cd . && aclocal

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.

LANGUAGE = "ru_RU",

LC_ALL = "ru",

LANG = "ru_RU"

cd . && automake --gnu --include-deps Makefile

perl: warning: Setting locale failed.

LANGUAGE = "ru_RU",

LC_ALL = "ru",

LANG = "ru_RU"

cd . && autoconf

/bin/sh ./config.status --recheck

running /bin/sh ./configure --no-create --no-recursion

checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /usr/bin/ginstall -c

checking whether make sets ${MAKE}... (cached) yes

checking for working aclocal... found

checking for working autoconf... found

checking for working automake... found

checking for working autoheader... found

checking for working makeinfo... found

checking for gcc... (cached) gcc

checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) works... yes

checking whether the C compiler (gcc ) is a cross-compiler... no

checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes

checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E

checking for bison... (cached) bison -y

checking for flex... (cached) flex

checking for flex... (cached) flex

checking for yywrap in -lfl... (cached) yes

checking lex output file root... (cached) lex.yy

checking whether yytext is a pointer... (cached) yes

checking for mawk... (cached) gawk

checking for a BSD compatible install... /usr/bin/ginstall -c

checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes

checking for working alloca.h... (cached) yes

checking for alloca... (cached) yes

checking for vprintf... (cached) yes

checking for target compiler... native, using host compiler

creating ./config.status

cd . \

&& CONFIG_FILES=Makefile CONFIG_HEADERS= /bin/sh ./config.status

creating Makefile

gawk -f ./gensym.awk cpu.sym > cpu.symc

gcc -S -x c -o cpu.symo cpu.symc

cpu.symc:1: mach/message.h: No such file or directory

make: *** [cpu.symo] Error 1

rm cpu.symc