CVS repository trouble?

From: Masanori ITOH
Subject: CVS repository trouble?
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 11:59:20 +0900

Hi all,

  I tried to checkout the gnumach sources yesterday, and I got the following
error message of CVS.

|cvs login
|(Logging in to anoncvs@subversions.gnu.org)
|
|*****CVS exited normally with code 0*****
|
|cvs checkout gnumach (in directory C:\home\cvs)
|cvs server: Updating gnumach
|U gnumach/=announce-1.0
|U gnumach/=announce-1.1
..snip...
|U gnumach/i386/configure
|U gnumach/i386/configure.in
|cvs [checkout aborted]: could not chdir to gnumach/i386/aux: No such file or
directory

|*****CVS exited normally with code 1*****

  As I could checkout 'hurd' and 'mig' successfully, I think that this
problem is specific to the CVS repository of gnumach.
  Is there any trouble in the CVS repository of gnumach, now?

  I am using WinCVS 1.2  and OS is Win98SE by several reasons. :-(

Thanks in advance,
Marc