Re: LSH 1.2 works on systems that lack /dev/random?

From: Niels Möller
Subject: Re: LSH 1.2 works on systems that lack /dev/random?
Date: 11 May 2001 11:32:11 +0200

"Jim Franklin" <cykick@home.com> writes:

>  We're in the process of rebuilding the hurd.gnu.org website. I was
> wondering if you had some tutorials, howto or other that we might hook into
> the website. The only link I have for lsh is:
>
> http://www.net.lut.ac.uk/psst/

There's a texinfo manual included in the source. I don't think there's
an updated web-version of it anywhere. Some links:

Official lsh archives

  http://www.lysator.liu.se/~nisse/archive
  ftp://ftp.lysator.liu.se/pub/security/lsh

there are some mirrors, listed on the psst pages I think.

There's a live read-only cvs-http gateway

  http://www.lysator.liu.se/~nisse/lsh

In particular, the latest version of the manual is at

  http://www.lysator.liu.se/~nisse/lsh/doc/lsh.texinfo

The source distributions include generated info and html files, but
those are not present in the cvs tree.

> We would love to hook in some more lsh info or links if you can send them or
> point us toward them.

It would be a good thing to keep the html generated from the latest
manual online somewhere. I'm not sure about the best way to organize
that, though.

Of course, I appreciate feedback on the documentation.

/Niels