Re: news && announces

From: Paul Emsley
Subject: Re: news && announces
Date: 19 Jun 2001 16:57:24 +0100

    Jim> Hi dim, check out the weekly synopsis found at debian-hurd
    Jim> kernel cousins to get up to speed on current hurd events:

    Jim> http://kt.linuxcare.com/debian-hurd/index.epl

        Seeing as linuxcare sacked Zack Brown a little while ago, he
      keeps the summaries on his own web site, kt.zork.net.

      http://kt.zork.net/debian-hurd/latest.html is how Zack links
      debian-hurd summaries.

    Jim> http://angg.twu.net/the_hurd_links.html

        Can you adjust that link? And can someone fix
      http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-contact too?

    Marcus> Phil, you should announce new CD images on the news page
    Marcus> of the Debian GNU/Hurd web pages.  Can you do that?

        And debianplanet.org?

        Cheers,

        Paul (only reading this 'cos I'm bogged down in "unowned
      processes ..." :).

--
Paul.Emsley@chem.gla.ac.uk
 http://www.chem.gla.ac.uk/~paule