RE: Help with GNU Hurd Installation

From: Jim Franklin
Subject: RE: Help with GNU Hurd Installation
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 18:13:18 -0700

also:

http://angg.twu.net/the_hurd_links.html

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: help-hurd-admin@gnu.org [mailto:help-hurd-admin@gnu.org]On Behalf
Of Narasimhamurthy Giridhar
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 2:08 PM
To: help-hurd@gnu.org
Subject: Help with GNU Hurd Installation

Hi
I need some help with installing GNU Hurd on my PC. Right now all I have
on the PC is Windoze. I do have the installation guide for Debian
GNU/Linux. What I want to know is :
1. Can I not make a partition and install Hurd in that ???
2. Can I make a partion, put Debian GNU/Linux and then again have a
partion for Hurd, that is have 2 OSes Windoze and Linux

Please give me any other info that you think is helpful.
Thank You,
Regards
Narasimhamurthy Giri,
Clemson University Computer Science Dept.
---
Judge not lest ye be judged yourself.