Re: I'd like to help

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: I'd like to help
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:43:44 +0300

On Sun, Aug 12, 2001 at 11:14:48PM +0800, Mohanaraj wrote:
> Hi Ognyan Kulev,
>
> On Saturday 11 August 2001 02:08, you wrote:
> > Perhaps telling us what your interests in GNU/Hurd are will help us.
> >
> I would love to someday be able to code for Hurd. I am currently going
> through the Hurd/mach documents to be able to better grasp hurd and how it
> works.

I suppose the most interesting to you would be writing for the Hurd
Reference Manual.  Last chapters are almost empty.  One link that can help
is [1].  I redirect this letter to help-hurd@gnu.org so the core developers
can tell you more about what they would like too see in hurd.texi (this is
the file of the reference manual).

> I am currently going through the mailing lis archive you sent me. If I do get
> any ideas I would email them to you

Please send to web-hurd@gnu.org, so other people can read them too.  This is
the list for the web site.

[1] http://www.debian.org/ports/hurd/hurd-doc-server