Doc for building oskit-mach

From: Kevin Kreamer
Subject: Doc for building oskit-mach
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 15:54:43 -0500

When trying to build oskit-mach, I couldn't find any guide to say how to
do it, so I wrote one.  It is written in SGML (Docbook), and goes
from getting to source to beginning the oskit-mach boot.

I know it has some workarounds for bugs that should go away (hopefully
sooner rather than later), but that's by design.  I hope to change it
as oskit-mach develops.

I'm sending this to help-hurd to get feedback, and web-hurd so that
it can be put with other hurd docs.  I have a website that I can
post it if need be, but I figured that the hurd docs were scattered
enough.

Kevin

--
Kevin Kreamer