mouse fix worked

From: donny phillips
Subject: mouse fix worked
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 14:56:05 +0100 (BST)

hi

I swapped osmouse for ps/2 in the protocol and it worked

thank you all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also GNU/Hurd got some press in the UK LINUXUSER mag
pik of Marcus and names of other developers mentioned in the article

I did not go and try the XF86setup, but I probably will so to see the diff

I like GNU/Linux but I am still thrilled to be using a wholly GNU type system.

by the way

dpkg -s screen

3.9.9-2

which is not as big an issue now as I have X going, you will not be hearing
much from me now as I have a lot to play with this weekend.

cheers
Donny

PS

Marcus

  I will post the mag to you on Friday.
There are a few copies floating around the office that I will
probably get another crack at saving.

--
 http://www.gnu.org/

     USE GNU
  ,           ,
 /             \
((__-^^-,-^^-__))   Donny Phillips
 `-_---' `---_-'
  `--|o` 'o|--'     WesternGeco
     \  `  /        455, London Road,
      ): :(         ISLEWORTH,
      :o_o:         MIDDSX, TW7 5AB , UK
       "-"

 email:  donny.phillips@westerngeco.com
 Tel:    (44)-020-8585-4417  Direct Dial-In
 Tel:    (44)-020-8585-4175  Dept Fax

 The ASCII image above is:
 Copyright (C) 2001, Free Software Foundation, Inc.
 Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or
 modify this image under the terms either:
 GNU General Public License or the
 GNU Free Documentation License