I'm a bit pouched

From: James Morrison
Subject: I'm a bit pouched
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 10:15:52 -0700 (PDT)

  Here is the error I am getting on boot:

1 multiboot modules
 [I press a key(enter)]
Kernel page fault at address 0x0, eip = 0x11ad88
kernel Page fault trap, eip 0x11ad88
kernel trap, type 13, code 0
Dump of i386_saved_state 002a1c80:
EAX 002a226c EBX 002a226c ECX ...
 nothing appears if I do not touch the keyboard.

I am now getting this error after my proc server crashed and took
down the system.  I don't know how many processes I had had but
I'm sure it was fairly large since I compiled most of mh, and
heimdal.
and bunches other stuff.  I also had around 6 days uptime.

I have upgraded gnumach and hurd since I last rebooted.  Could
this be causing my problem?
hw config: Pentium 200 MMX           1 3c509 NIC
           1 TLAN NIC
            32 megs of ram.

=====
James Morrison