Re: Spam, Spam, Spam,....

From: Chiaki Ishikawa
Subject: Re: Spam, Spam, Spam,....
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2001 07:33:01 +0900 (JST)

I am curious about two things. I don't need moderator(s).

1. Does anyone who has access to the mailman configuration for this
   mailing list (and other at fsf/gnu site)
   read this discussion?

   (Not at least for the initial few hours of discussion, I
    gather.)

2. If not, does anyone know how to contact and ask such person(s)
   to change the mailman config
   so that the e-mails without proper To:, or Cc:
   address just simply get dropped as it goes through "mailman"
   software?
   ("Proper" means have valid gnu mailing list address in there as
    someone suggested.)

end of my inquiry.