Re: ext2fs-translator keeps crashing

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: ext2fs-translator keeps crashing
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 18:24:07 +0100

On Fri, Jan 04, 2002 at 06:00:38PM +0100, "Wikström, Mårten" wrote:
> And so it goes on until I interrupt it. This looks to me as if some form of
> 2GB limit in e2fsck is showing up. Is it using the ext2fs translator??
> (Perhaps it's a bug and should be reported on bug-hurd?)

Might very well be the case.  Maybe some wrong data type in use somewhere
(off_t instead off64_t etc).  This needs more analysis.  I don't know if
this should be filed against the e2fsprogs or hurd or glibc.

e2fsck has nothing to do with ext2fs translator.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de