RE: ext2fs-translator keeps crashing

From: James Morrison
Subject: RE: ext2fs-translator keeps crashing
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 10:32:11 -0800 (PST)

--- "Wikström,_Mårten" <Marten.Wikstrom@erda.se> wrote:

> [...]

 I have found at some times that linux and mach show different drive
geometries.  This somehow affects the filesystems as well.  I'm not
sure what the output would be but I am curious to see what the output
of GNU parted is under GNU/Hurd and under GNU/Linux for you.

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone refering this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU