Re: Existing translators

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Existing translators
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 16:29:53 -0500

> If it's webspace that you need then I can provide that very easily - I have
> plenty dotted here and there and have GNU/Hurd boxes to hand (well, dual
> boot). Just let me know if you need space.

Thanks for the help. But actually, as I said to Wolfgang, what I need the most
beside webspace is *time*: I don't even have right now any computer running the
Hurd. Anyway, I will probably post a message on the list as soon as I have
started to grab and run translators that are not part of the Hurd source.

Cheers,
Ludovic.