Custom hardware and software integration services

From: Rave Computer Association, Inc.
Subject: Custom hardware and software integration services
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 15:14:31 -0500

Thank you for this opportunity to introduce ourselves.

Rave Computer Association, Inc., is an elite global original
equipment manufacturer specializing in custom hardware and
software integrated solutions including fit, form, function
alternatives, private labeling, multi-vendor integration and
legacy product management.  We offer high availability, high
density UltraSPARC and Intel/AMD rackmount and tower servers
or workstations. To augment your mission critical network and
data, Rave Computer also specializes in storage, backup and
disaster recovery solutions.

--Custom UltraSPARC Workstations and Servers:
http://www.rave.com:8081/cgi-bin/adstat2.cgi?rid=6927&adid=IntroRave&linkid=inSPARC&url=http://www.rave.com/rs-main.html

--Custom Intel/AMD Workstations and Servers:
http://www.rave.com:8081/cgi-bin/adstat2.cgi?rid=6927&adid=IntroRave&linkid=inIntelAMD&url=http://www.rave.com/rs-PCs.html

--Affordable SPARC-based Portable Laptop Operating on Solaris or Linux:
http://www.rave.com:8081/cgi-bin/adstat2.cgi?rid=6927&adid=IntroRave&linkid=inNattech&url=http://www.rave.com/hard-nattech.html

--Rave Computer Integration Services:
http://www.rave.com:8081/cgi-bin/adstat2.cgi?rid=6927&adid=IntroRave&linkid=inIntSVCS&url=http://www.rave.com/rave-integration.html

--Fault-tolerant SCSI, Fibre and ATA Storage Solutions:
http://www.rave.com:8081/cgi-bin/adstat2.cgi?rid=6927&adid=IntroRave&linkid=inArray&url=http://www.rave.com/rs-jbod.html

--Disk-to-disk Backup Solutions:
http://www.rave.com:8081/cgi-bin/adstat2.cgi?rid=6927&adid=IntroRave&linkid=inD2D&url=http://www.rave.com/backup-d2d.html

--Disaster Recovery Solutions ARES 1500:
http://www.rave.com:8081/cgi-bin/adstat2.cgi?rid=6927&adid=IntroRave&linkid=inARES&url=http://www.rave.com/rs-ares1500.html

--Disk-to-tape Backup Solutions:
http://www.rave.com:8081/cgi-bin/adstat2.cgi?rid=6927&adid=IntroRave&linkid=inTape&url=http://www.rave.com/tape-main.html

--Take the opportunity to learn more about Rave Computer:
http://www.rave.com:8081/cgi-bin/adstat2.cgi?rid=6927&adid=IntroRave&linkid=inOver&url=http://www.rave.com/rave-overview.html

Thank you for allowing us this occasion to present Rave Computer.
We would appreciate the opportunity to continue to send bi-monthly
updates to you about Rave Computer's company news, industry news,
product announcements, our featured partners and other topical
information.  Follow this link to our subscribe page.
http://www.rave.com/email-update.html

This email was sent to help-hurd@prep.ai.mit.edu

Forward this to your co-worker or friend.

Should you choose not to subscribe now, you will receive one
additional email from Rave Computer in approximately two weeks.
After the second email; your name will automatically be removed
from future announcements.  Click here to unsubscribe now.