Re: Help Installation

From: Oystein Viggen
Subject: Re: Help Installation
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 17:17:05 +0100

* [Schmidt Péter]

> I have read the cross-install method from (Debian) Linux,
> but, if I understand well,
> I can boot from H3_1 CD ROM image,
> and install everything from the CD ROM, can I?

If your BIOS supports booting from CD ROM, this will work very well
indeed.

I personally think installing using a tarball from Linux is the easiest
way, though.  Especially for older computers that either don't have a CD
ROM drive or where the BIOS is too old to boot from CD.

Oystein
--
Nobody really reads these signatures anyway.