Re: yet more newbie questions

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: yet more newbie questions
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 15:29:58 +0100

On Mon, Mar 11, 2002 at 09:30:18PM -0500, Richard Kreuter wrote:
>   I can't find an oskit hardware compatibility guide anyplace.

There is none yet.  When we make iskit-mach gnumach 2.0, the guide you
refered to will have to be updated.

>   Whenever the discussion has come up, the consensus of the relevant
> has been that if any new drivers are to be added, then they ought to
> be added to oskit.

Definitely.  Although we won't make a definite commitment to when we will
switch to oskit, the time is getting closer.  Rapidly ;)

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de