Re: GNU Mach

From: Wolfgang Jährling
Subject: Re: GNU Mach
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2002 19:11:02 +0200

Hi!

José María Ruíz Aguilera <nav3gant3@terra.es> wrote:
> Well, must i waste my time with GNU Mach or wait for l4?

As of now, the Hurd uses Mach and you need to know Mach basics to do
Hurd work. Maybe the Hurd will run on L4 in the future, but currently
it's very, very far away from doing so. I wish the l4-hurd people luck,
but as of now, I have not seen any code except for some unfinished
headers.

This means: Lerning about Mach is not a waste of time.

Cheers,
GNU/Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Jährling  <wolfgang@pro-linux.de>  \\  http://stdio.cjb.net/