Why not make money working from home? 11294

From: pitch
Subject: Why not make money working from home? 11294
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2002 16:39:53 -1900

Unsubscribe Information
To "opt out" from future mailings of this type, visit This Page
Or call the 800 number below. Please allow 5-10 business days for database request.

Ladea & Vito Dante
Director Modeling Agency/Factory Mechanic
"Last year we earned $110,000 following the WorkFromHome System!"

To Learn More [CLICK HERE]

Dan & Laura Delphia
Computer Programmer/College Professor
"Last month we earned over $12,000 following the WorkFromHome System"

To Learn More [CLICK HERE]

Julia Whitney
Former Leasing Agent
"In my first 30 days using the WorkFromHome System I earned $2,300! Today I earn over $15,000 a month working from my home!"

To Learn More [CLICK HERE]

Find out how these people and thousands of others are able to earn as much as $6,000 per month, working from their homes!

For MORE INFORMATION on how we can help YOU...

CLICK HERE