Re: Improving Hurd

From: Jeff Bailey
Subject: Re: Improving Hurd
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 07:19:11 -0700

On Sun, Apr 21, 2002 at 03:07:08PM +0200, Jan Atle Ramsli wrote:

> The last time I was on about this, I did not get a positive response
> to this.

It's amazing that with such a patronizing tone that you would expect a
positive response.

Pick a section of code, and hack on it.  Show that you know what
you're talking about, and people will listen to you.  If you see a
decision made that you think is incorrect, speak up and be clear what
part you object to, what should be done different and way.

Otherwise it looks alot like you're throwing terms around just to
sound good.

Tks,
Jeff Bailey