MiG intran/destructor functions

From: Wolfgang Jährling
Subject: MiG intran/destructor functions
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 07:39:16 +0200

Hi!

I am looking at auth (and pflocal) for a while now, but I can't figure
out how they manage to let MiG call the intran (und destructor) function
for converting a port to a handle.

I have created a `mutations.h' file that contains the #defines for
FS_NOTIFY_IMPORTS (which is honored, but this isn't surprising) and
FS_NOTIFY_{INTRAN,DESTRUCTOR} (which are ignored). I am using this
Makefile rule to generate the server stubs:

fs_notify.c: /include/hurd/fs_notify.defs
        mig -DSERVERPREFIX=S_ -n -server $@ -imacros mutations.h $<

What else need I do?

Cheers,
GNU/Wolfgang