The Hurd Users Guide

From: Matthew Grant
Subject: The Hurd Users Guide
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 11:45:19 -0400

Hi folks,

I have started a draft of the Hurd's Users
guide. I have gathered alot of info and have
been using the Hurd since the F releases(not
very long). I am really excited about
writing this.

I just had a few questions. Is there already
a users guide that just needs updateing or
am I on the right track writing a new one. I
also am wondering If since I'm
just starting to learn texinfo can I put the
plain text files somewhere for people to
critique and tell me whats wrong with my
wording and such.

Thanks

Matt G.

Get your own "800" number