PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS

From: francis alexandra
Subject: PURCHASE OF PRODUCTS
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 00:36:54 +0000

Hello There
We would want to purchase some products from you but first we would wish to
give you a small insite about our company.The name of the company is HAVANAH
RESOURCE a company mainly into buying and selling of computer parts and
accessary ,we also act as a BROKER ,ie we act as an intermediary between the
dealers and the prospective buyer and also assist intending buyers purchase
their desired products which is mainly in the area of computer parts and
components
With our major office in Nigeria and branches in some of the neighboring
countries and also operating a mini branch in London England,With well over
15yrs in the business coupled with well experienced staffs in the Marketing
industry,we mainly do business with big organizations and some Government
Parastatals.
presently,we have an order for the supply of various products in large
quantity these include;
1)Memory(128MB SDRAM,32MB SDRAM,256MB SDRAM,64MB SDRAM SIMM/DIMM 200pieces)
2)Hard Drives
seagates hdd 10GIG/20GIG 120pieces each
Quantum hdd 10GIG/20GIG 150pieces each
mAXTOR hdd 10GIG    200pieces
3)MotherBoard Pentium 233/350 54pieces each
4)Trackman Mouse  80pieces
5)IOMEGA Zip Drive  20pieces
6)Any good CDrom drive  49pieces
7)hp laserjet printer cartridge
a)4,5,4plus 92298A EX 200ps
b)4000 C4127A RX 200ps
c)5000/5000N C4127X 200ps
d)4000/4050 C4127X RX 300ps
e)4100 C8061X 150ps
f)5s1/8000n C3909A WX 350ps
g)1200 C7115A 300ps
These products are needed urgently please assist us as we are under serious
pressure as we are already behind schedule.We don't expect you to provide or
even get the whole products listed but we ask to try as much as you to make
this possible, we expect your prices to be considerate enough as we have a
said budgetted amount on ground for the purchase of these products.
PLEASE ACT FAST

THANKS