www.wins-chinaboots.com

From: zhang wentao
Subject: www.wins-chinaboots.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 13:49:59 +0800

XIAN WINS INDUSTRY COMPANY
LEYUAN NEW VILLIAGE, MIDDLE STAGE 40,
WEIQU, CHANGAN, XIAN, 710100,CHINA
TEL: 0086 29 5299125     FAX: 0086 29 5299123
E-MAIL: Wins@pub.xaonline.com
Wentao_wins@163.net

Dear Sir,

We are a Chinese maker of shoes, your true source for footwear. Our products
are fine made but with very good prices.

Please check our new Website:

www.wins-chinaboots.com

Our aim is to have all our products 100% qualified and to give maximum
satisfaction to our customers.In addition to supplying
excellent service,competitive price and prompt delivery,we also welcome OEM/ODM
projects,In this case,customers pay less to earn
more profits.

Our R&D team invites new ideas and has helped in the development of many
successful products for many of our buyers. Our well
trained staffs,strict quality control and professional management will surely
satisfy your needs and requirements

Please let us know which products items you are interested in  then we could
make quotations for you.

With best regards,

Zhang Wentao