Re: Writing a little Mach IPC guide

From: James Morrison
Subject: Re: Writing a little Mach IPC guide
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 19:43:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- Farid Hajji <farid.hajji@ob.kamp.net> wrote:
> Manu Valderrama <cp46tan@hotpop.com> wrote:
> > > The guide is of course under GFDL; modulo the problem of sending
> > > you the guide ( a big one ), I'll hope that you approve it.
>
> James Morrison wrote:
> >  Of course you didn't say where on the web you have placed this guide.
>
> Well, if he had a place on the web to put it, there would be
> no problem for him to upload the files in the first place ;-)
>
> Anyone with CVS write access to the Hurd docs (web or doc/) please
> contact Manuel. Documentation about Mach and the Hurd is always
> welcome. The more, the better!
>
> Regards,
>
> -Farid.

 Well, I have access to the hurd webpage, but I would like to read this stuff
first.  Anyway, if a tarball was mailed to me, I could put it onto the
hurdextras webpage or the thug webpage.

=====
James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op
http://hurd.dyndns.org

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU