where to find the pith source

From: Jaap Karssenberg
Subject: where to find the pith source
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:57:35 +0200

Greetings,

I heard that John Tobey has written a module that allows you to write
translators in perl. I'm very interested in this for I like perl as
programming language.
All links to pith point to the url http://john-edwin-tobey.org/Hurd/ , but at
this location I only find the gnumach-otop tar balls.
I tried querying the almighty google and both CPAN and freshmeat - also I
don't believe it to be on one of the H4 CD's.
Can someone tell me where to find the pith source ?

Jaap

--
fortune says:
Do you guys know what you're doing, or are you just hacking?