Re: "large" partitions support ?

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: Re: "large" partitions support ?
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 16:51:40 +0300

Wolfgang Jährling wrote:
I fail to see an indication for progress.  What exactly are you
refering to?

He probably refers to the announcement[1] that I started working on a diplom thesis for Ext3 implementation for Hurd. Probably it will have ACLs too. There was silence since then because I still try to get comfortable with OSKit, GNU Mach and especially the Hurd :-)

AFAIK Mark Kettenis tried to do something about the 1G limit. I would like to hear what ideas he had so if someone knows please mail me.

[1] http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/bug-hurd/2002-July/009553.html

Regards
--
Ognyan Kulev <ogi@fmi.uni-sofia.bg>, "\"Programmer\""