Re: Console driver help

From: Nagappan A
Subject: Re: Console driver help
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 19:18:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Marcus,
  Implementing USB Human Interface Device subsystem
for Oskit-Mach itself is a big task.However I should
be able to port the PS/2 keyboard driver for
Oskit-Mach. Give me little time, I will do some home
work to get back to you for further help. Your help is
greatly appreciated.

Thankx
Nagappan

--- Marcus Brinkmann