Re: Gunzip and bunzip2 stores

From: Marcus Brinkmann
Subject: Re: Gunzip and bunzip2 stores
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 19:57:07 +0200

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 03:47:46PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 12:36:52AM +0200, Niels Möller wrote:
> > As for the new call store_set_size, at least it sounds reasonable to
> > me, even if most store types probably won't support it.
>
> Right. I'm actually switching to a store-like custom library based on bzlib
> and zlib since it is probably not desirable to have libstore depending on
> these two libs

This is not an issue anymore with the ability to load libstore classes as
modules at run time.  Please consider writing a libstore class, so all
filesystems can profit from it.

> and also since store_set_size () doesn't exist anyway so far.
> ;)

So why don't you just add it and send us a patch?

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de
http://www.marcus-brinkmann.de/