China International Electronic Fair-welcome your cooperation

From: China Hi-Tech Fair
Subject: China International Electronic Fair-welcome your cooperation
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:20:22 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm international customers' manager for China Shenzhen Hi-Tech fair organizer.

With the approval and support of the Ministry of Science and Technology of
People's Republic of
China, we will organize the next China largest internationa electronic trade
fair in Shenzhen
Hi-Tech fair exhibition center during April 1st-April 4th,2003.

Visitors: Free of charge
Exhibitors: USD2800 per 36 square meters equal

We warmly welcome your cooperation of inviting visitors or exhibors for our
fair.And we give you
very favarable condition for your kind support, 50% of your total sales amount
will be returned
to you, or you can cut the money before you send us the payment of your
exhibitors.

We have the same favorable conditions for individuals who rent 288 square
meters and up.

As the relation between China and other countries become stronger and stronger,
we sincerely hope
for long-term cooperation with you based on our very good foundation in this
field.

Any questions, requirements or proposals, please feel free to contact me.

Awaiting your good news.

Best regards & wishes!

Susan Song,

Shenzhen Dowell Industrial Co.,Ltd