Some X libraries have dropped off the radar

From: Matthew Hambley
Subject: Some X libraries have dropped off the radar
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 20:06:01 +0100

I've got a bit of a problem with the updates recently made to the X system
in Debian GNU/HURD.  I can not install xfonts-scalable as the installation
process can't find libXft.so.1.  This I find surprising given that it is
most certainly there.  I also notice that the new "man" bits depend on db4
but don't seem to check for it since it was quite happily upgraded despite
the fact that db4 doesn't appear to be available yet.

--
(\/)atthew )-(ambley ---------------\ If something's worth doing it's worth
E-mail : matthew@aether.demon.co.uk  \ doing badly until you can learn to