[Fwd: Think I found the problem - hurd booting]

From: Ognyan Kulev
Subject: [Fwd: Think I found the problem - hurd booting]
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2002 20:54:11 +0300

It is always better to post to help-hurd (or debian-hurd if appropriate) because more brains will solve the problem better than one :-)

Specifically for this problem I try to dig the source and reach gnumach/kern/bootstrap.c:boot_script_task_resume which fail because task_resume gets invalid argument (NULL). I couldn't find why and I cannot recall if someone else have experienced the same.

Please post your exact Grub entry too.