first contact

From: yam
Subject: first contact
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:02:17 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

I just downloaded last hurd iso image (hurd-J2-CD1.iso), and what I tried
first is to install it into VMWare virtual machine (maybe this aint
supported at all though), it doesnt work, after following dialog menus
(similar to debian) and rebooting, it stays blank, I get nothing.

Is it caused by VMWare? would it work with a normal installation directly
from cd?

Thanks a lot. I'm quite interested in Hurd project.

Regards.