Re: logins;.bashrc;ls;settrans

From: Wolfgang Jaehrling
Subject: Re: logins;.bashrc;ls;settrans
Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 22:37:04 +0100

On Sat, Nov 09, 2002 at 06:18:41AM -0800, James Morrison wrote:
> > ATTACHMENT part 2 encoding/x-compress
> name=login-and-translator-try-outs.tar.z
>
>  What is this tarball for?

Why don't you just look (e.g. "tar tzf filename", as one should do
with all tarballs first anyway)?  It contains just descriptions of
what he tested and what resulted and a few comments on it.  I didn't
look at it too closely yet, it might contain a few hints on things one
might consider adding to the FAQ or somesuch.

Cheers,
GNU/Wolfgang